PKD 20K Challenge
Fundraising during COVID-19
Wednesday, 8th July 2020 18:30 - Monday, 31st August 2020 23:59
Do something amazing this summer and take on the PKD 20k Challenge!
2020 marks 20 years since PKD Charity was founded. PKD Charity is the only charity in the UK solely dedicated to supporting anyone affected by polycystic kidney disease. We raise awareness and fund research. We need your help to give hope for the future and make PKD irrelevant and curable.
So take on 20k, your way, and support PKD Charity to make a difference on our 20th anniversary. Whether that's cycling or running 20k over a weekend, walking a kilometre a day for 20 days, or jogging 5k a week for 4 weeks - you decide how, and you've got July and August to complete your challenge and raise vital funds and awareness for PKD Charity.
We’re asking everyone to try and raise £200 – so if you ask 10 people to sponsor you £1 a kilometre, you’ve already hit your target!
In return for taking on the 20k Challenge and joining #TeamPKD you will receive:
- Free Team PKD fundraising resources
- Free PKD Charity t-shirt/running vest
- Be featured on the PKD blog in our 20k Challenge Hall of Fame
- Pre-event support from the lovely PKD team
- Good Luck shout-out on social
- 20k Challenge Certificate
- Special PKD Charity 20th anniversary Medal
Thank you so much for being such a vital part of PKD Charity's journey so far.
Powered by iCagenda