Cast your vote in the UK’s first ever film festival, dedicated to raising awareness of rare diseases. Closes 28 Feb… https://t.co/TtewSVXlua
Ho Ho Ho! Join thousands of Santa's and hitch up your sleigh to Victoria Park, London to raise vital funds and awareness for PKD Charity this Christmas.
Whether you're running, walking, jogging or plodding - this event is all about taking part. All that you need to take on Santa Run is a bit of festive cheer.
Whether you're 1 or 101 you can take part (buggies and prams are welcome) - and with free Santa costumes provided on the day, within a drop of bauble you'll be looking the part. Why not accessorise with some PKD purple and green tinsel?! Or even decide to dress up as another festive character with Elves, Reindeers and Snowmen welcome too. There will be a prize for the best dressed adult, child and even dogs so get the whole family involved!
By signing up to the Santa Run this December, you’ll raise much needed funds and awareness for PKD Charity and will receive:
- Free PKD t-shirt or running vest
- Free Santa Suit - or bring your own festive costume!
- 5km and 10km route (you get to decide how far you walk/run)
- Mini-Santa Run - Free of charge and open to anyone under 8 years old
- Festive fun and free mince pies on the day
- PKD Pre-event support
- Event Facebook page
- PKD Shout-Out on social media
- PKD Meet and Greet on the day
- Santa Fun-Run Medal
- PKD Fundraising Certificate
By taking on this festive challenge and being a #PKDSuperstar, you will be raising much needed awareness and funds to enable PKD Charity to continue to raise vital awareness about PKD and offer support to those in need.
See our Fundraising A-Z for more ideas for raising money.
Powered by iCagenda